We get it. Starting can be the hardest part. It takes courage to get to this point. Welcome to yoga and to Sama Yoga Center.
Practicing yoga can help increase flexibility, confidence, awareness, focus, and balance. It’s also… really fun! Our yoga is for every body, age and ability. The benefits of a regular yoga practice are immeasurable, and available to everyone.
All levels and styles are welcome. Our certified teachers work together to attune to your needs. If you’re brand new to yoga, you may wish to begin with a gentle class or join our beginner’s workshop. If you’re an athlete looking to enhance your sport, you may wish to join an open level class where options are offered for different levels and a bit of flow to get the heart rate up. Another option for beginners are private one-on-one sessions, where we meet you where you are. Private sessions provide an opportunity for individualized attention so that we can help you develop a practice that is just right for you, at your own pace, in your own time.
Let’s get started:
* Arrive ten minutes early or register in advance
* Wear comfortable clothing that you can move in
* Refrain from wearing perfume
* Wait to enter until after centering
* Classes close ten minutes after start time
* Mats are available to borrow or purchase from our shop
* Showers and lockers are available in our locker rooms
* Free, covered parking is available
* Check in at our express kiosk
Everyone can do yoga. Our job is to facilitate a practice and program that is both challenging and empowering. We are trained to help you breathe, move and rest so that you can be the best you can be and return to your daily life with a fresh perspective. We can’t wait to meet you.
Director, Sama Yoga Center